What started out as a dream for South African Hip Hop sensation, Cassper Nyovest, has evolved into a a fully-fledged campaign.
#FillUpFNBStadium is in its third year running and has, over time, caught the attention of major corporations in and around South Africa. Flying the flag high for youth culture in the country, Cassper (real name Refiloe Maele Phoolo), is putting together a worldclass production amounting to R15 million, R5,2 million of which goes towards the stage. To help ease the financial strain, three major sponsors: Ciroc, SABC 1 and Budweiser have come on board
BRICS Journal is in full support of the development of youth culture around the BRICS countries, especially South Africa. Keep an eye on our page for an exclusive interview with Cassper Nyovest.
You could stand in line to win a golden circle ticket to #FillUpFNBStadium taking place on 2 December. Winners will be chosen and will need to collect their tickets from our offices. Complete the form below and answer this easy question: Which artist is aiming to fill up FNB Stadium on 2 December 2017?
[contact-form-7 id=”1906″ title=”BRICS Journal catches the #FillUpFNBStadium Fever”]
Standard terms and conditions for the #FillUpFNB ticket giveaway competition (the “Competition”)
- This Competition is promoted and sponsored by BRICS Journal (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”).
- General Rules
- By participating in the Competition, a participant:
- agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions without exception; and
- who is under the age of 18 years, warrants that he/she has been duly assisted by his/her legal guardian, and that his/her legal guardian consents to the participant’s participation in the Competition and the possession of the prize/s in the event that the participant wins such prizes. A participant who is under the age of 18 years will be disqualified from the competition if he/she is unable to prove that he/she has been duly assisted by his/her legal guardian, and that his/her legal guardian consents to his/her possession of the prize/s in the event that such participant wins such prizes.
- By participating in the Competition, a participant:
- A participant is entitled to enter into this competition if he/she is a natural person resident in the Republic of South Africa.
- The Competition is not open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of the Promoter, any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The Competition runs from 27 November 2017 to 30 November 2017 (the “Competition Period“). There is no fee charge for participating in the Competition, other than the cost of accessing the Internet.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably, to amend the rules of the Competition at any time during the Competition.
- The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any stage, and without notice if circumstances beyond its reasonable control prevent the Promoter from continuing to conduct the Competition. In the event of such cancellation, as far as the law allows, all participants acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter in respect thereof.
- As far as the law allows, neither the Promoter, its associated companies, nor the directors, officers, employees or agents of the Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of entering the Competition, the provision of the prizes, or any act or omission of any other person. This clause 8 does not purport to limit or exempt the Promoter for any loss directly or indirectly attributable to its gross negligence or that of any person acting for or controlled by it.
- These rules shall be governed by the laws of South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa, Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg, in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competition or these rules.
- If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these rules and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- It is not intended that any provision of these rules contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for a participant’s failure to access the Competition for any reason whatsoever including, by way of example only, as a consequence of communications or network failures.
- The winners may be asked to participate in publicity and marketing activities, including having their photograph taken, but the winners are entitled to decline to do so.
- If you have any questions about how to enter, or in connection with the prize draw, or if you wish to access a copy of these rules, you may email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Enter:
- In order to enter the Competition, participants will be required to submit an answer to the question posted on the Promoter’s website at http://bit.ly/2zHrfu8 (the “Website“) on or before 12h00 on 30 November 2017.
- The first fifty participants to correctly answer the question posted on the Website will receive two golden circle tickets to the #FillUpFNB concert which is taking place at the FNB Stadium on 2 December 2017.
- Winners will receive their prizes
- Winners & Prizes
- The determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each Winner will be contacted via email on or before 30 November 2017 on the same email address that was submitted by the Winner when entering the Competition. Winners will be required to collect their tickets at the Promoter’s offices located at Building 3, Parc Nicol, 3001 William Nicol Drive, Bryanston, 2021 before 17h00 on 1 December 2017. If the Winner(s) is unable to collect their tickets during this time, the Winner(s) will also be given an opportunity to collect their tickets at a central point at the concert venue from Nadine Smith. She will be at the venue from 19:00 until 20:00. Winners that are unable to collect their tickets from the Promoter’s offices will be personally notified of Nadine Smith’s contact details.
- In the event that a winner is ineligible to accept a prize in terms of the competition rules, or is unable or fails to accept a prize for any reason whatsoever, a replacement winner will be selected from remaining qualifying participants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion that the selected winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions or is suspected of any irregularities or fraudulent activities. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.